This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.
Thank you for everything Neil Gaiman. He wrote “so much love’ in my book. The tattoo is his handwriting. The flowers were by my friend Kelsi.
I hope he sees this
if i die before my favorite show ends then use an ouija board to keep me updated about what happens next
When you see it.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSD TO LOOK AT
THE FACT THE CHAIR IS BRICK
THE PIANO IS BRICK
THE PIGS ARE LOOKING AT THE PIGS BUTT
THE PIANO SHEET IS KINDA FLOATING
THE FATHER IS SAUSAGE
THE FACT THAT THE PIGS HEAD IS DOING A 180
one of the pigs looks like donald and the other like popeye
OH MY GOSH YOU’RE RIGHT
NO GUYS STOP REBLOGGING THIS
Look behind them omg
My list of creepy females.
Yvonne De Carlo - Lily Munster
Carolyn Jones - Morticia Addams (TV series, circa 1964)
Angelina Jolie - Maleficent
Cassandra Peterson - Elvira
Maila Nurmi - Vampira
Fairuza Balk - Nancy Downs (The Craft)
Taissa Farmiga - Zoe Benson (American Horror Story: Coven)
Anjelica Huston - Morticia Addams (Film circa 1991)
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
crow for prez
Though we aren’t the biggest source of crow facts online you can find more crow facts here on nowyoukno
It smells like someone is smoking weed and no one is supposed to do that at the motel.
I don’t like the Orb, but otherwise this is fun!
No one verbs like Gaston,
Adverb verbs like Gaston,
No one verbs with the adjective noun like Gaston.
1. I poured every drop of alcohol I could find in my dad’s liquor cabinet down my throat and stumbled into traffic, thinking I was completely untouchable. My uncle picked me up from the emergency room at 2 A.M. on a Wednesday and didn’t say a single word to me.
2. I let yet another boy undress me in my basement. The whiskey on his breath made my blood run cold and the cigarettes he handed me made my head throb, but I smoked them anyway and believed him when he said he loved me more than he loved LSD.
3. I fell in love with a girl who believed that running from her problems would eventually solve them all. She was all tattoos and red lips and leaving home at 16. She told me she once saw God and that he was an alcoholic, just like her father. She left me in the middle of the night one December. I guess I became something that need to be solved.
4. I stopped talking to the boy who loved me even more than you loved James Bond movies because he found my stash of Oxycodone and dumped it all down the garbage disposal, saying he couldn’t watch me destroy himself the same way his sister had.
5. I let some greasy-haired man talk me into shooting a homemade “movie” in his garage. I didn’t really need the money, but holy fuck I needed to think about something other than the way you bit your lip and tapped your foot when you got anxious. A stranger’s hands around my throat were better distractions than writing about you, again.
6. I learned the hard way how painful dying can be when it’s happening to you so slowly, so I tried to speed up the process by crashing my car into the tree we had our first kiss under. My fucking emergency brakes didn’t care that you hadn’t called in 239 days, neither did the doctors that kept me on suicide watch for a week.